Multi System Air Conditioning for your Sunshine Coast Home
A multi system air conditioning unit (or multi-head unit) is similar to a split system, except with one major difference – it can have up to five air conditioning heads (fans) installed throughout your home. This allows for individually controlled temperatures in each room using just the one outdoor unit!
What is a multi system air conditioner?
Multi systems use the same technology as normal split systems. It comprises of one outdoor unit (a compressor) which powers the individual indoor fan units, which come in various forms:
- Wall mounted (the most common)
- Floor standing
- Ceiling cassette
The most popular choice are wall-mounted units, however with a multi system air conditioning unit you have a variety of choices of ‘heads’ (interior units) as above.
Is a multi system air conditioner for me?
A multi system unit should be considered for homes where there is limited space for outdoor units or insufficient ceiling space for ducting – especially in flat-roofed homes.
Multi system units are ideal compared to split systems if you require a few rooms to be air conditioned rather than just one eg one living room and three bedrooms.
Owing to the flexibility of a choice of heads and individually controlled room temperatures, the multi system would work well in apartments, villas, townhouses and multi-level homes.
Which multi system air conditioner should I choose?
The make and model of the multi system that you choose will depend on how many rooms you need to heat/cool. Arctic Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Services will be able to recommend the right system for you, depending on the size of your home and your budget.
The advantages of installing a multi system air conditioning unit in your Sunshine Coast home
- Heating or cooling up to 5 rooms: Reverse cycle units heat and cool, so you can be comfortable all year-round. Each indoor unit has its own remote control for precise temperature regulation, fan speed, and 24 hour timing.
- Quiet multiple room air conditioning: Both the outdoor compressor and the indoor units are exceptionally quiet and will not bother you or your neighbours.
- Space saving installation: You only require one compact outdoor unit, helping to keep your home exterior looking good.
- Economical: The multi-split invertor system uses a variable speed compressor, enabling control of air conditioning in each individual room. In addition, with only one outdoor compressor, this saves on future servicing costs.
- Sleek design: Multi system air conditioning units are stylish, unobtrusive and will fit well with your interior design.
Multi system installations
Arctic Air Conditioning and Refrigeration offer quality installation services on the Sunshine Coast. Our fully trained team will install your system efficiently and effectively.
If a multi system air conditioning unit is what you need, then get in touch with us and together we can discuss your individual requirements. We will then provide you with an obligation-free quote for the system that best suits you, together with a time schedule for installation. You can rely on us to guide you through the process and to always fully and helpfully answer any questions that you may have.
“Fast Reliable Service You Can Depend On”
For affordable multi system air conditioning services on the Sunshine Coast, give Arctic a call.