Ducted Air Conditioning for your Sunshine Coast Home
Ducted air conditioning is the ultimate climate control solution for your whole home and is the only way to give you complete temperature control for every room. With ducted air conditioning your rooms are divided up into ‘zones’, allowing you to choose which areas are cooled and which are not at any one time.
Our expert team can design, supply and install an individually tailored ducted system specifically for your home. Our systems provide you with extreme efficiency and excellent performance.
What is ducted air conditioning?
Ducted air conditioning provides heating and cooling for an entire home or building, delivering air via ducts positioned in various rooms. Cool/warm air is funneled to the ducts from a unit installed in your roof which is powered by a compressor/condenser that is installed outside.
The circulation of air inside the building is ‘zoned’ to designated areas, which then allows you full control of airflow and temperature and the ability to turn off any zones with an easy one-touch controller. This means you can operate your ducted system in the living area during the day and in the bedrooms at night saving energy costs.
A typical layout of Ducted Zones may be
Zone 1: Living Room and Dining Room
Zone 2: Kitchen and Family Room
Zone 3: Bedrooms
(or a combination can be tailor-made to suit your requirements)
The efficiency of a ducted system is second to none, with the temperature being controlled through insulated flexible ducting installed either in the ceiling or under the floor.
Ducted systems come in many sizes to suit varying building sizes. The team at Arctic will advise you on the best system to suit you.
The advantages of installing a ducted air conditioning system in your Sunshine Coast home are:
- Whole home climate solution: Every room can be cooled or heated.
- Easy control: Set and forget temperature and zone control with timers.
- Large range: Many different units to choose from. The range means there is a ducted system for every size and style of home.
- Visually pleasing : With only grills mounted in ceiling or floor visible, ducted systems do not intrude into the overall look of your rooms like a wall hung unit.
- Noise: With all the noise producing equipment in the ceiling, under the floor or outside, ducted air conditioning is the quietest of all air conditioning options.
- Value: An affordable way to keep your whole house cool during summer and warm during winter. Adding ducted air conditioning also adds to the overall sale value of your home.
- Zones: Zoning lets you choose specific zones in your home which require cooling or heating at specific times during the day.
- Energy saving: They are more energy efficient and help you save on your electricity bills.
- Wall controller: Simple and easy to use.
Unbeatable service and outstanding brands
Arctic Air Conditioning are the leading ducted air conditioning experts on the Sunshine Coast. We provide a professional service and we install reputable leading brands at great prices.
Our fully trained team will install your system efficiently and effectively.
Ducted air conditioning installations
If ducted air conditioning is what you need, then get in touch with us, and together we can discuss your individual requirements. We will then provide you with an obligation-free quote for a ducted system that best suits you, together with a time schedule for installation. You can rely on us to guide you through the process and to always fully and helpfully answer any questions that you may have.
Replacement of the old Ducted Air-Con System
“Fast Reliable Service You Can Depend On”
For affordable ducted air conditioning on the Sunshine Coast, give Arctic a call.