Split System Air Conditioners for your Sunshine Coast Home
If you are looking for an energy efficient, low budget option, a split system air conditioner could be the right choice for you. Arctic Air Conditioning and Refrigeration has been providing, installing and maintaining split systems to Sunshine Coast homes for more than 15 years.
If you’re after heating and cooling in different rooms, then a reverse-cycle split system would be a great option, designed to keep you cool in Queensland’s hot summers and warm on those cooler winter days. They are an excellent cost-efficient energy saving option, and are designed for individual rooms such as the living room and bedrooms.
Split systems are popular as they are simple and cost effective to install and maintain. They are also super quiet when running and will give you flexibility and total control. Each system has its own infra-red remote control for quick and accurate regulation of temperature, fan speed, and 24 hour timing.
What is a split system air conditioner?
Split systems comprise of a unit and compressor installed outside, connected to an indoor unit and controls. With new slim-line designs and advanced invertor technology, split systems are easy to use and can blend in seamlessly with the decor. Even better – you do not require a window or a big hole to be cut into your wall! They are sleek, space saving, and come in different forms:
- Wall mounted (the most common)
- Floor standing
- Ceiling cassette
- Multi head (one outdoor unit & up to 5 indoor units)
The advantages of installing a split system air conditioning unit in your Sunshine Coast home:
- Cost effective: Split air conditioning systems are cost effective to run.
- Quiet: Split systems are exceptionally quiet, and can be installed on any property no matter how big or small.
- Heating and cooling: Reverse cycle units heat and cool, so you can be comfortable all year-round.
- Sleek design: Split system air conditioning units are unobtrusive and will fit well with your interior design.
- Easy to install: No large hole in your wall required. The units are simply connected by refrigeration, copper piping and electrical wiring meaning only a small hole is required.
- Easy & economical to maintain: Split systems have filters that can be washed, and require only minor regular maintenance.
Arctic Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Services can install one or more split systems to rooms throughout your Sunshine Coast home. We provide a first class service, and we only install reputable and reliable brands such as:
- and more
Our fully trained team will install your split system efficiently & effectively.
Split system installations
If a split system air conditioning unit is what you need, then get in touch with us, and together we can discuss your individual requirements. We will then provide you with an obligation-free quote for a system that best suits you, together with a time schedule for installation. You can rely on us to guide you through the process and to always fully and helpfully answer any questions that you may have.
Installed my Air-Conditioner… Extremely Happy
“Fast Reliable Service You Can Depend On”
For affordable split system air conditioning services on the Sunshine Coast, give Arctic a call.